My dark chocolate vegan brownie is a must try. Using Hnina’s pure chocolate bars, it is just so delicious yet decadent. HTTPS://WWW.HNINAGOURMET.COM/SHOP-ONLINE/#BARS
Today I wanted to share a recipe that I have been making a few times to make sure that it is perfect.
Finally I got to the results I was aiming for:
This dark chocolate brownie is made without any flour and not from canned beans.
I eat 0 processed food and the rule is the same for baking.
It takes 5 minutes to make + the soaking time which is just letting nature do its job and cooking your beans.
That’s it! Busy moms, you’ll love it:)
1. 2 cup of dried beans soaked in filtered water (no fluoride or chlorine please!!!) overnight or during two days and cooked in filtered water for an hour.
2. 1/2 a cup of flax seeds flour egg and 1/3 of psyllium husk mixed together and soaked in warm water until you get the consistency of a white egg
3. Half a cup of raw chocolate or emulsifier and refined sugar free dark chocolate (I use our Hnina raw chocolate HTTPS://WWW.HNINAGOURMET.COM/SHOP-ONLINE/#BARS)
4. 1/2 cup of Medjool dates
5. 1/3 of cup of coconut cream (optional)
6. 1/3 of cup of coconut oil.
7. 1 cup of your favorite tea or nut milk
8. A pinch of Vanilla beans
You just need to cook in advance your beans and let them go to room temperature. Then preheat your oven at 350 degrees.
Add all the ingredients into the food processor until you reach the consistency of a beautiful harmonized cream. You may want to taste to see if the sweetness is at your desired level.
If not, please feel free to add more dates until you are happy:)
Then place the ingredients in a mold or two depending the size of your mold. Let it cook for 45 minutes.
Hnina’s pure chocolate is so good because a little bit goes a long way. And it contains no emulsifier, or palm oil. It is just the purest and the most delicious raw chocolate out there… Your kids won’t even know that they eat beans and a healthy dark chocolate.
By trying this kind of recipe, not only are you providing a delicious treat, you actually nourish your family.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Many people have been wondering how I could make fresh falafels from… scratch. Well, it took me some time to understand the Technics but I have been able to really make them each time healthier and more delicious.
join our mailing list
Sign up and get 10% OFF on your first purchase!